Honda Military Appreciation Offer at Ed Napleton Honda in Saint Peters, MO.
Ed Napleton Honda is proud to participate in the Honda Military Appreciation Offer. In appreciation of their military service, Honda is offering select U.S. military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2015 or 2016 model year Honda when they finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Keep reading to learn more about the Honda military discount at Ed Napleton Honda.
Who Can Use The Honda Military Discount?
The Honda military discount applies to anyone in the following categories:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
What You Need To Do
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction.
- Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment